Posted to wsrf-user@ws.apache.org by Asaf Lahav <as...@primagrid.com> on 2006/02/23 14:00:48 UTC

XMLSchema.dtd

Hi all,

The XML-Namespace-1998.xsd references a schema file named: XMLSchema.dtd.

For some reason this file is missing from the spec directory which is
packaged both with the WSRF and the MUSE binaries.

Where can I find the XMLSchema.dtd schema file?

Asaf Lahav

VP R&D, Prima Grid LTD.

Cellular:  972-54-4717955

Phone:   972-3-6540255

Fax:       972-3-6540254

Re: XMLSchema.dtd

Posted by José Antonio Sánchez <ge...@gmail.com>.
I've never used wsdl4j directly. I used the addressing wsdl2java utility to
generate a client stub, but although I created it, it does not work as
intended. In the process of creating the stub I got this errors and I solved
it downloading the files. Also a location= section in the import section of
the wsdl template points to a missing file. I changed its name to the
correct path. Once I did all of this, I got the stub, but as I said before,
it does not work well.

--
Saludos.
José Antonio Sánchez

RE: XMLSchema.dtd

Posted by Asaf Lahav <as...@primagrid.com>.
Thanks Jose,

I am trying to load the "resourceadmin.wsdl" using WSDL4j. And now after I
added both the XMLSchema.dtd and the datatypes.dtd I'm getting the following
exception which indicates a problem either with the DTD files or the
"resourceadmin.wsdl" provided with the muse samples.

Do you have any idea about that?

The Exception:

[Fatal Error] XML-Namespace-1998.xsd:2:80: The parameter entity reference
"%boolean;" must end with the ';' delimiter.

WSDLException (at
/definitions/import[1]/wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xsd:schema/xsd:schema):
faultCode=PARSER_ERROR: Problem parsing
'file:/C:/Development/tomcat/WSDL4jCode/spec/xml/XML-Namespace-1998.xsd'.:
The parameter entity reference "%boolean;" must end with the ';' delimiter.:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The parameter entity reference "%boolean;"
must end with the ';' delimiter.

      at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown
Source)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown
Source)

      at
com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.getDocument(WSDLReaderImpl.java:2027)

      at
com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseSchema(WSDLReaderImpl.java:795)

      at
com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseSchema(WSDLReaderImpl.java:829)

      at
com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseSchema(WSDLReaderImpl.java:619)

      at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseTypes(WSDLReaderImpl.java:583)

      at
com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseDefinitions(WSDLReaderImpl.java:301)

      at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(WSDLReaderImpl.java:2130)

      at
com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseImport(WSDLReaderImpl.java:449)

      at
com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseDefinitions(WSDLReaderImpl.java:293)

      at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(WSDLReaderImpl.java:2130)

      at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(WSDLReaderImpl.java:2122)

      at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(WSDLReaderImpl.java:2147)

      at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(WSDLReaderImpl.java:2087)

      at tests.Mymain.main(Mymain.java:30)

      at
com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.getDocument(WSDLReaderImpl.java:2033)

  _____

Re: XMLSchema.dtd

Posted by José Antonio Sánchez <ge...@gmail.com>.

--