Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ted Kirby <te...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/06 18:41:50 UTC

duplicate project names importing g into eclipse

I have successfully built g trunk, and am following these instructions:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDEV/Developing+Geronimo+in+Eclipse

to import into eclipse.  I did mvn eclipse:eclipse.  I got errors when
importing all the projects from g trunk into eclipse.

These projects occur twice:

client
console-jetty
console-tomcat

They exist in plugingroups, and in the plugins directory.  So, each is
a group name that also contains a plugin with the same name.

Should I open a JIRA for this?  I could update the wiki page to say
not to include those plugingroup projects.

Thanks,

Ted Kirby

Re: duplicate project names importing g into eclipse

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
I think all those projects in the plugingroups, they are only for assembly
use, and no need to import them.

--
Ivan