Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by lekkie <le...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/30 21:37:30 UTC

jaxws endpoint address should be a relative URI wrt to the servlet address

I am trying to expose a remote webservice to the NMR so as to be able to
route messages to it from a recipient lists, elow is my config:

<jaxws:endpoint id="NAUCollegeServices"
	 				serviceName="nau:Service"
	 				endpointName="nau:ServiceSoap12"
	                wsdlLocation="wsdl/Service.wsdl"
	                address="nmr:nauCollegeService"
	                xmlns:nau="http://tempuri.org/"/>

However, it returns this exception whle trying to deploy:

with name 'NAUCollegeServices': Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Endpoint address should be a relative URI
wrt to the servlet address (use '/xxx' for example)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1338)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:473)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:264)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:261)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:164)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:429)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:728)
	at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.access$1600(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:68)
	at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext$4.run(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:343)
	at
org.springframework.osgi.util.internal.PrivilegedUtils.executeWithCustomTCCL(PrivilegedUtils.java:85)
	at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.completeRefresh(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:308)
	at
org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor$CompleteRefreshTask.run(DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.java:138)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Endpoint address should be a relative URI
wrt to the servlet address (use '/xxx' for example)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:275)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:209)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:404)
	at
	at

Any ideas?

Re: jaxws endpoint address should be a relative URI wrt to the servlet address

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can't use jaxw:endpoint or cxf se endpoint to connect to a remote
service at all.
You should use cxf bc provider endpoint instead.

Freeman
On 2009-12-1, at 下午7:58, lekkie wrote:

> How do I use Implementor to connect to a remote service (Not a service
> engine).
>
> Freeman Fang wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> You should remove wsdlLocation and add implementor for your
>> jaxws:endpoint.
>> You may need take a look at examples/cxf-nmr shipped with the kit.
>>
>> Freeman
>> On 2009-12-1, at 下午4:03, lekkie wrote:
>>

>>> Pls, find attached

>> --
>> Freeman Fang

Freeman Fang
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Re: jaxws endpoint address should be a relative URI wrt to the servlet address

Posted by lekkie <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You should remove wsdlLocation and add implementor for your
jaxws:endpoint.
You may need take a look at examples/cxf-nmr shipped with the kit.

Freeman
On 2009-12-1, at 下午4:03, lekkie wrote:

> Pls, find attached
>

> Freeman Fang wrote:
>>
>> Could you append your project which I can build, deploy and reproduce
>> this problem?
>> Please remove your business logic and make your project as simple as
>> possible which I can just reproduce this exception.
>>
>> Freeman
>> On 2009-12-1, at 下午1:09, lekkie wrote:
>> http://old.nabble.com/file/p26587950/sample%2Bproject.zip
>> sample+project.zip
>>>
>>> Yes, I have those.

>> --
>> Freeman Fang

Freeman Fang
------------------------

Posted by lekkie <le...@gmail.com>.
Pls, find attached

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

>>> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Endpoint address should be a
>>> relative URI
>>> wrt to the servlet address (use '/xxx' for example)
>>> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:
>>> 275)
>>> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:209)
>>> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:404)
>>> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>> 	at
>>> sun
>>> .reflect
>>> .NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>> 	at
>>> sun
>>> .reflect
>>> .DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl
>>> .invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

Freeman Fang
------------------------

Posted by lekkie <le...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I have those.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Do you already add
> [...]

> 308)
> 	at
> org
> .springframework
> .osgi
> .extender
> .internal
> .dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor
> $
> CompleteRefreshTask
> .run(DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.java:138)
> Caused by: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException:
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Endpoint address should be a
> relative URI
> wrt to the servlet address (use '/xxx' for example)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:275)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:209)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:404)

Freeman Fang
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com