Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ely Alvarado <el...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/28 16:26:51 UTC

Forcing client socket closure

Hello,

I've inherited an application to stresstest a WebService that simulates
different client connections from prepackaged requests. Recently the server
team introduced client authentication using SSL client certificates. The
problem I'm currently having is that I don't know how to force the Socket to
close, and the client keeps using the first connection opened causing the
server application to reject the simulated calls from all but the first
request (They validate that each call should match the CN of the client
certificate). What I need is that somehow everytime I call the WebService
enforce a new connection so that I can use the client certificate I set with
javax.net.ssl.keystore before making the call.

If anyone could give me a hand I'll be grateful,

--
Ely Alvarado