Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Donna Prost <co...@icloud.com.INVALID> on 2018/12/01 15:58:42 UTC

Re: Apache Open Office 4.1.5

I have a MacBook Pro & my system is iOS 10.14.1. I received a message on my screen that said Open Office wasn’t able to run without an update. I need to get the update in order to work. Is the update available?

Sent from my iPad

Re: Apache Open Office 4.1.5

Posted by Donna Prost <co...@icloud.com.INVALID>.

Sent from my iPad

Re: Apache Open Office 4.1.5

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 12:27:17 -0600
Donna  Prost <co...@icloud.com> wrote:

> I’ve had it so long that I don’t remember where I downloaded it. My boss at the theater I work at recommended it to me & I think gave me the site to go to.
> Am I now able to download a new version from the link you sent me?
> Thank you for all your support.

Yes you can download an official version from that link.

Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: Apache Open Office 4.1.5

Posted by Donna Prost <co...@icloud.com.INVALID>.

Re: Apache Open Office 4.1.5

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 09:58:42 -0600
Donna  Prost <co...@icloud.com.INVALID> wrote:

> I have a MacBook Pro & my system is iOS 10.14.1. I received a message on my screen that said Open Office wasn’t able to run without an update. I need to get the update in order to work. Is the update available?

From where did you download your current version?

Re: Apache Open Office 4.1.5

Posted by Howard Blum <ho...@gmail.com>.
Try a reboot. I have a MacBook air running the same OS & AOO configuration
and never had that issue.

Re: Apache Open Office 4.1.5

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 09:58:42 -0600
Donna  Prost <co...@icloud.com.INVALID> wrote:

> I have a MacBook Pro & my system is iOS 10.14.1. I received a message on my screen that said Open Office wasn’t able to run without an update. I need to get the update in order to work. Is the update available?

From where did you download your current version?