Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Syed <sy...@gaianconsultants.com> on 2018/05/02 09:40:19 UTC

Re: Restart of ActiveMQ server (with MySql persistence) makes consumer return null always

Thanks Tim.  I am using Active MQ 5.14.2.  I think its a bug in this version.
When I use latest 5.15.3, I don't see that behaviour.

I am using Queue not a topic.

Yes, my messages are flagged as persistent when sent.  Message expiration is
not a factor here.  The messages are indeed available when I check the MySQL
database.  But consumer doesn't pick them up.  I am able to successfully
reconnect but consumer consumes null all the time though unread messages
exist in the queue.