Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Shrinivas Parashar <Sh...@symantec.com> on 2012/02/28 04:41:35 UTC

Struts 2: Non Submittable button

Hi,
When we create a button using s:button, Struts 2 always renders button of type submit.
If we specify the type as button Struts 2 renders as below
<button type="submit"...... />
If we specify type as submit Struts 2 renders as below
<input type="submit"  ... />

In both the cases the button is of type submit even if we want non-submittable button.

Does anyone know how can we get output as below
<button type="button".. />

Regards,
Shrinivas

Re: Struts 2: Non Submittable button

Posted by Jeffrey Black <je...@gmail.com>.
Shrinivas: Dave Newton addressed this some time ago.  Give it a look.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-2777

jb

Posted by Steven Benitez <st...@gmail.com>.
Just use HTML?