Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Medicherla Lakshmi <la...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/10/11 07:17:17 UTC

setup file

Hi All,

  Can anyone plz tel me how to create a setup file for a java web application?
  It needs to deploy everything the war and database scripts also.

  Thanks in Advance.

  Thanks and Regards,
  Lakshmi MSV.

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India

RE: setup file

Posted by RAJESH THIHARIE <rt...@cuscal.com.au>.
Use Ant. http://ant.apache.org is where you should head.