Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com> on 2017/04/11 11:48:51 UTC

JSON configuration examples

There are some problems with the JSON configuration examples in the manual.

I just fixed a few of them, but I still get these errors:
2017-04-11 13:45:00,954 main ERROR Route contains an invalid element or
attribute "AppenderRef"
2017-04-11 13:45:00,956 main ERROR A route must specify an appender
reference or an appender definition
2017-04-11 13:45:00,960 main ERROR Null object returned for Route in Routes.

--
[image: MagineTV]

*Mikael Ståldal*
Senior software developer