Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/17 18:25:44 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Apache Storm 0.10.2

Changes can be found here[1]. Are there any other pending fixes or back ports that should be included in this release?

-Taylor

[1] https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/0.10.x-branch/CHANGELOG.md

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Storm 0.10.2

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the feedback Jungtaek. I’ll initiate a release.

-Taylor

Posted by Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com>.