Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "Abinash Karana (Bizosys)" <ab...@bizosys.com> on 2010/12/08 13:36:12 UTC

Announcement: HSearch - The NoSQL Search released!

Hi,

I am sharing an announcement on the release of HSearch - an open source,
NoSQL Search engine built using Hadoop and HBase.

HSearch is an open source, real-time, distributed, multi-format, structured
and unstructured content search engine built on HBase platform. As the
complete index is stored in HBase table, it inherits the HBase auto sharding
and auto replication capabilities.

I welcome the HBase forum members to explore -
http://bizosyshsearch.sourceforge.net
<http://bizosyshsearch.sourceforge.net/>

Cheers,

Abinasha Karana, Developer

Bizosys Technologies Pvt Ltd, Bangalore

 <http://www.bizosys.com> www.bizosys.com

RE: Announcement: HSearch - The NoSQL Search released!

Posted by "Abinash Karana (Bizosys)" <ab...@bizosys.com>.
Thanks! Also, fixed the typo.

- Abinash

Congrats on your first release.  It looks great Abinash.

St.Ack

P.S. You might want to fix this minor issue on overview page in
javadoc 'Right client on this icon to start and stop HBase.'

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.