Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ondrej_Fialka <on...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/04 14:31:23 UTC

Camel BAM in Spring XML

Hello,
I'm trying to use BAM for timeouts in routing. I use Spring XML as the DSL,
but I have only found examles on BAM in Java and was not able to figure out
whether it is supported in Spring XML as well.
Is there a way to define ActivityBuilders in XML or to have them in Java and
connect them with routes in XML?
Thank you for help.
Ondrej

Re: Camel BAM in Spring XML

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

No you need to use the java code.

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 2:31 PM, Ondrej_Fialka <on...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm trying to use BAM for timeouts in routing. I use Spring XML as the DSL,
> but I have only found examles on BAM in Java and was not able to figure out
> whether it is supported in Spring XML as well.
> Is there a way to define ActivityBuilders in XML or to have them in Java and
> connect them with routes in XML?
> Thank you for help.
> Ondrej

Claus Ibsen