Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by ra...@bgs-ag.de on 2009/02/25 10:58:30 UTC

Found duplicate query during deployment

i'am using Geronimo application server with buildin openjpa persistence
layer. All things work fine, but we always get the following warning.
"Found duplicate query "QueryName"... The warning is displayed when the
first database call is made and the metadata is evaluated. I think it
results from the fact that all classes are examined for persistence
annontaions and we have listed the classes once again in persistence.xml.
So i googled and found that the configuration option  <
exclude-unlisted-classes/> or <exclude-unlisted-classes>true<
exclude-unlisted-classes/>   can be included in persistence.xml. I tried
it but with no effect. Does anybody know how to advise openjpa to use only
the classes listed in persistence.xml?

Thanks, Ralf
BGS Beratungsgesellschaft
Software Systemplanung AG         Niederlassung Nord
Ebertstra�e 21
26382 Wilhelmshaven
Fon: +49 (0) 4421 / 9683-700
Fax: +49 (0) 4421 / 9683-790
www.bgs-ag.de Gesch�ftssitz Mainz
Registergericht
Amtsgericht Mainz
HRB 62 50
  Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender
Klaus Hellwig
Vorstand
Hanspeter Gau
Hermann Kiefer
Nils Manegold

Re: Found duplicate query during deployment

Posted by Pinaki Poddar <pp...@apache.org>.
Hi,
  Having a <class> clause in persistence.xml or <exclude-unlisted-classes>
will advise OpenJPA to use only listed classes. The warning you are seeing
is a known annoyance -- it is harmless though.