Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> on 2007/02/06 12:12:33 UTC

About 2.3.1 (Was: svn commit: r504070)

I just applied this patch. This was the last "code" issue on the 2.3.1
roadmap:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

Have we anything else to be done for 2.3.1? Norman, you proposed many of
them, but I'm a bit lost between threads, can you review and check if we
missed anything or we need to tell our opinions on any old proposal
about 2.3.1 backports?

If there is not anything else I think we could be ready to prepare a
2.3.1rc1 and while we test it we can complete the documentation issue
(JAMES-774).

Stefano