Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by ashish solanki <so...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/02 14:26:18 UTC

Encrypted Password in jmeter

Hello Everyone,Can we handle client side encrypted password in Jmeter ? If
yes then please let me know.Regards Ashish SolankiThanks

-----
A.N. Solanki

Re: Encrypted Password in jmeter

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 2 April 2013 13:26, ashish solanki <so...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,Can we handle client side encrypted password in Jmeter ? If
> yes then please let me know.Regards Ashish SolankiThanks

JMeter does not support arbitrary password encryption, but is extensible
using scripting languages or user-written code.

So it depends on the encryption and protocol required and the resources
available to implement the encryption.