Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Khaled Noaman <kn...@ca.ibm.com> on 2008/04/22 16:51:43 UTC

Google Summer of Code 2008

Hi all,

I'm pleased to report that Xerces was awarded one project
this year. Hiranya Jayathilaka will be working on the
Type Alternatives for the XML Schema 1.1 implementation
in Xerces-J. His proposal (which I volunteered to mentor)
was one of 31 which were selected this year for the ASF.
Congratulations Hiranya!

Khaled

Re: Google Summer of Code 2008

Posted by Hiranya Jayathilaka <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi Devs,

Thanks for all your support and guidance so far. I'm really excited and
eagerly looking forward to work with you all. Currently I'm engaged in
reading and further studying the problem domain (type alternatives). Will
keep you informed.

Thanks

Best Regards,
Hiranya