Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Gerdes, Mike" <Mi...@airbus.com> on 2006/04/21 16:11:09 UTC

memory problem

hi,

I am not sure if I have run into a problem or if it is just an error on my side. So here is what I have encountered:

I have an application that sends as fast as possible JMS messages of 1kb into the JMS-binding exsample, the rate is about 1000 messages per second. When I reach about 8000 messages servicemix and I guess also activemq shuts down. the debug says that the memory is full at 100%.

DEBUG - UsageManager.fireEvent(207) | Memory usage change.  from: 99, to: 100

>From these 8000 messages are only about 100 processed by servicemix, the rest are in the queue.
With AMQ and no processing from SM everything works perfectly. So I guess it is some kind of a problem on SM side.

Is there still hope for me?

cya

mike

This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an external partner or the Global Internet. Keep this in mind if you answer this message.