Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by sugumar analysis <su...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/07 11:51:02 UTC

Kafka License Detail

Hi All,

We are using Apache Kafka for our messaging functionalities. We have
developed the messaging system using Kafka. Now we are planning to setup in
production environment.

*Please any one confirm me the Apache Kafka is free of cost?*

*Can we use it in Production environment?*

Thanks,
Sugumar J

Re: Kafka License Detail

Posted by Karthikeyan Annamalai <ka...@owler.com>.
Sugumar,

Yes, It is free to use in your production environment as along you obey
this. <https://github.com/apache/kafka/blob/trunk/LICENSE>
Btwn, I am wondering how did you missed this during your evolution. Good
luck with your prod push.

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 3:21 PM, sugumar analysis <sugumar.analysis@gmail.com

--
*Karthikeyan Annamalai*