Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Ken Hancock <ke...@schange.com> on 2014/07/01 19:03:18 UTC

Re: tracing thrift queries?

A couple options:

1. You could use nodetool settraceprobability.  If lots are slow, you can
then go to the system_events.sessions and pick out some slow ones.

2. You could update the metadata (temporarily) on your table and use
tracing ad-hoc using cqlsh.

Using #1 if you need to pick out exact queries will be incredibly painful
unless your cluster is silent.

--
*Ken Hancock *| System Architect, Advanced Advertising
SeaChange International

[image: SeaChange International]
 <http://www.schange.com/>This e-mail and any attachments may contain
information which is SeaChange International confidential. The information
enclosed is intended only for the addressees herein and may not be copied
or forwarded without permission from SeaChange International.