Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Ben Stover <bx...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2013/06/25 05:59:15 UTC

How to show current admin IP+port info line at startup?

I upgraded recently from an older ActiveMQ version to the newest v5.8.0.

When I clicked in the older ActiveMQ version on activemq.bat then an info message line was shown similar to:

INFO   log                      - ActiveMQ Console at http://0.0.0.0:8161/admin

Since I work with a couple of ActiveMQ instances on different ports and computers this was always a good reminder
about the current IP and used port.

When I look now at the startup message there is no such info line any more.

How can I tell ActiveMQ to re-show this line again at startup?

Ben

Re: How to show current admin IP+port info line at startup?

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

we bumped jetty logging to warn level in recent versions. To revert it
back, just change the appropriate line to

log4j.logger.org.eclipse.jetty=INFO

in conf/log4j.properties

Regards
--