Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Pinaki Poddar <pp...@apache.org> on 2009/12/10 04:49:41 UTC

Re: nested exception is org.apache.openjpa.persistence.Entity NotFoundException

Hi,
  As you are seeing the application work with another JPA implementation, I
assume that the instance of org.apache.camel.example.etl.CustomerEntity with
id 100 does really exist in database and not actaully deleted by another
transaction. Assuming that the actula record exists but OpenJPA somehow
fails to load it from database (yes, the stack trace shows that OpenJPA is
trying to load it from the database), one way to narriw down further is to
squeeze out the SQL issued by OpenJPA to find the instance before it failed.

Charles Moulliard wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a Apache Camel project where we use openJPA as an JPA component of
> camel (http://camel.apache.org/jpa.html). Spring is used to facilitate db
> connection, transaction handling and so on.
>
> Unforunately, our code does not work anymore and generate the following
> error. IT works fine when using Hibernate as JPA framework with Spring
>
> [ Camel thread 1: FileComponent] GenericFileOnCompletion        ERROR The
> instance of type "class org.apache.camel.example.etl.CustomerEntity" with
> oi
> d "org.apache.camel.example.etl.CustomerEntity-100" no longer exists in
> the
> data store.  This may mean that you deleted the instance in a separate tra
> nsaction, but this context still has a cached version.; nested exception
> is
> <openjpa-0.0.0-rnull nonfatal store error> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.
> EntityNotFoundException: The instance of type "class
> org.apache.camel.example.etl.CustomerEntity" with oid
> "org.apache.camel.example.etl.CustomerEntit
> y-100" no longer exists in the data store.  This may mean that you deleted
> the instance in a separate transaction, but this context still has a
> cached
>  version.
> FailedObject:
> org.apache.camel.example.etl.CustomerEntity-org.apache.camel.example.etl.CustomerEntity-100
> org.springframework.orm.jpa.JpaObjectRetrievalFailureException: The
> instance
> of type "class org.apache.camel.example.etl.CustomerEntity" with oid "org
> .apache.camel.example.etl.CustomerEntity-100" no longer exists in the data
> store.  This may mean that you deleted the instance in a separate
> transacti
> on, but this context still has a cached version.; nested exception is
> <openjpa-0.0.0-rnull nonfatal store error>
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.Entity
> NotFoundException: The instance of type "class
> org.apache.camel.example.etl.CustomerEntity" with oid
> "org.apache.camel.example.etl.CustomerEntity-100"
>  no longer exists in the data store.  This may mean that you deleted the
> instance in a separate transaction, but this context still has a cached
> versi
> on.
> FailedObject:
> org.apache.camel.example.etl.CustomerEntity-org.apache.camel.example.etl.CustomerEntity-100
>         at
> org.springframework.orm.jpa.EntityManagerFactoryUtils.convertJpaAccessExceptionIfPossible(EntityManagerFactoryUtils.java:276)
>         at
> org.springframework.orm.jpa.DefaultJpaDialect.translateExceptionIfPossible(DefaultJpaDialect.java:120)
>         at
> org.springframework.dao.support.DataAccessUtils.translateIfNecessary(DataAccessUtils.java:212)
>         at
> [...]

-----
Pinaki