Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Alan Lewis <al...@dsl.pipex.com> on 2005/06/09 10:45:18 UTC

Repository access problem

Hi.

I apologise if this is a dumb question, but I'm having trouble with
"commit" .  I have a XP desktop  with a local  hard disc repos. and
TortoiseSVN, and Apache 2.0.54 running as a service.  I can see the
repos. in a browser window but when I try to commit a file TortoiseSVN
reports "..Can't connect to host 'localhost': No connection could be
made because the target machine actively refused it".  In the
TortoiseSVN repos browser, I can see the repository and the entries in
it, but I always have to type in the URL.  It may be related, but I also
access a remote repository on a Linux box that I connect to with
openSSH.  When the ssh link is established, I can view the remote
repository, but cant commit to it either.

I have 2 working areas on the local hard disc (C:) 1 for local
repository and the other for remote repository.

What am I doing wrong?

The entry in httpd.conf is:
<Location /repos>
DAV svn