Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org> on 2004/07/06 21:12:01 UTC

Re: large checkout/update/switch fails (svn: The REPORT request returned invalid XML in response)

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 12:58:40PM -0000, joe@tigris.org wrote:
> Any errors like this with an XML parser error due to an apparently prematurely
> truncated XML document, which only trigger with compression support enabled, are
> probably caused by one the three ne_compress.c bugs fixed in neon 0.24.7.  So
> anyone who can reproduce this please try neon 0.24.7.
>
> This bug can probably be marked INVALID or at least fixed when a new SVN ships
> with neon 0.24.7 bundled.

Should we up our build requirements to say 0.24.7 for this?  Not
everyone is going to run into this.  But it seems we could head off some
problems by asking for this.  Thoughts?

--
Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>
http://ben.reser.org

"Conscience is the inner voice which warns us somebody may be looking."
- H.L. Mencken

Re: Re: large checkout/update/switch fails (svn: The REPORT request returned invalid XML in response)

Posted by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>.
On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 09:20:09PM -0500, kfogel@collab.net wrote:
> Ben Reser <be...@reser.org> writes:
> > Should we up our build requirements to say 0.24.7 for this?  Not
> > everyone is going to run into this.  But it seems we could head off some
> > problems by asking for this.  Thoughts?
>
> Ben Collins-Sussman already did (I think it would be fine for 1.0.6, too).

Yeah my mail was sent yesterday.  Due to issues on my end it didn't
appear until today. :)

--

Posted by kf...@collab.net.