Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Satya Prakash Tiwari <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/09 17:02:44 UTC

soap Client

Hi everyone

Does any a quick start guide or start from scratch guide for creating a
soap client for consuming a  webservice.

Installing axis2 will install the server too, will that be a good idea as I
will be using the client only

any java code to start with for calling the service with the soap
message/packet.

I am trying to do it on IBM Iseries. Any help is appreciated.

thanks
Satya

Re: soap Client

Posted by Pierre-yves motreff <py...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

WSDL it's a standard format. So you can use Axis2 for only client side,
even if your server is on an other platform.

I'm using maven/axis2 with eclipse to generate my client side (stub).

On axis2 web site you can find all information needed to generate your
client :

http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/docs/userguide-creatingclients.html#choosingclient

I hope that will help you.

Regards,