Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org> on 2002/12/17 08:07:10 UTC

Running the test.junit tests

I recently had to rebuild my machine, and it seems I missed something
that's required for the Struts test.junit tests, but I can't figure out
what it is.

When I invoke 'run test.junit', I get the following error:

file:C:/src/jakarta/jakarta-struts/build-tests.xml:604: Could not create
task or type of type: junit. Ant could not find the task or a class this
task relies upon.

I have JUnit, and all the appropriate properties and classpaths set. I
also have all the 'optional' pieces required.

Anyone have any idea what I forgot?

Thanks!

--
Martin Cooper

Re: Running the test.junit tests

Posted by Jason Rosenblum <ja...@yahoo.com>.
the Ant FAQ explains why this problem concerning the
junit task occurs (for anyone who is interested):

http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/faq.html#delegating-classloader

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Erik Hatcher <ja...@ehatchersolutions.com>.