Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/01/02 18:54:55 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "SpamFilteringServices" by Ross Cooney

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by Ross Cooney:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SpamFilteringServices

   * '''[http://www.No-JunkMail.com No-JunkMail.com]''' - No-JunkMail.com provides Email Filtering services.  We proovide Web based email, as well as permitting authenticated relaying globally.  Our Email Filtering (SPAM, Viruses, SPYWare, Trojans) is maintenance free.  Our design was developed by Security Consultants and we have more than 30 Million Filtered connections.  Experience matters, and your security should too.

   * '''[http://pro.vider.de/emails-scan.htm pro.vider.de E-Mail Scanning]''' Cheap and efficient relay service using SA, ClamAV and Virusbuster.
+
+  * '''[http://www.rozmic.com/AboutRozmic.html Rozmic Spam and Virus Firewall]''' provides bullet-proof security against viruses and spam. Now in its seventh year of development and second year of commercialization, Rozmic Spam and Virus Firewall is growing to become the most effective anti-spam and anti-virus supervised gateway service on the market.

   * '''[http://si20.com Spam Interceptor]''' - ([http://si20.com/faq the FAQ] notes that they use SA): This is a web application which means you can use it on a Macintosh, Windows, Linux, or any operating system that has a web browser.