Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Antonyan, Tigran(GE Infrastructure)" <ti...@ge.com> on 2005/11/22 14:32:59 UTC

[m1.1b2] xdoc crumb separator has extra symbol ( "?")

Hi All,

I have maven.xdoc.crumb.separator=| in my project.properties file (this is the default value) and for some reason when the site is generated as a separator (on top left corner next to generated time) I have "|?" (without the " ) like this
       Last published: 11/22/2005 08:11 EST |?Doc for I11-SNAPSHOT
I even commented out this property from project.properties (since it is the default) but the ? is still there ...
Any clue of where is this coming from?

Any help will be greatly appreciated
-Tigran Antonyan

RE: [m1.1b2] xdoc crumb separator has extra symbol ( "?")

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Which xdoc release are you using ?
I think there were several issues with the one bundled in maven 1.1b2.
Did you try to update it ?

Arnaud