Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/08 03:01:27 UTC

JSR 252 and Geronimo Milestone 2

Hi, Geronimo has another JEE5 Milestone (2) release coming at the end of January. Has there been any
recent progress on the JSR-252 implementation of MyFaces 1.2 such that we can include a functional
snapshot within the next couple of weeks. Please advise.

Tim McConnell

Re: JSR 252 and Geronimo Milestone 2

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bruno, that is wonderful news !!! I shall ping at the beginning of next week to find out the
current status of MyFaces 1.2. Thanks much....

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthias, yes I'm getting this failure below....I'll comment out as well to see how much farther
I get. Thanks much

  T E S T S
Running org.apache.myfaces.application.NavigationHandlerImplTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.25 sec
Running org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.HtmlMessagesRendererTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.171 sec <<< FAILURE!

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Tim,

--
Matthias Wessendorf