Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Ilia Soldis <s0...@tversu.ru> on 2002/09/18 10:58:18 UTC

[NEW] manual.ru.xsl - support for the Russian language

This file is for correct building of documentation in Russian. New build system that is based on separate targets for languages works perfectly. In the next file I will send ru.xsl and integrating of the Russian language into the documentation build system will be finished - I will then start working directly on translating files.

Can anyone submit all these stuff?

P.S. I left ISO-8859-1 encoding in manual.ru.xsl, because this file contains no Russian words. So I think there will be no problems with it.

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"

<xsl:output
  method="xml"
  encoding="KOI8-R"
  indent="no"
  doctype-public="-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"
  doctype-system="http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"
/>

<!-- Read the localized messages from the specified language file -->
<xsl:variable name="messages" select="document('lang/ru.xml')/messages"/>

<!-- Now get the real guts of the stylesheet -->
<xsl:include href="xsl/common.xsl"/>

</xsl:stylesheet>