Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Chima David <on...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/20 17:46:08 UTC

Re: Content improvement

Hey there,

Chima is here, an outreachy applicant. I found out that video contents
on camel under articles, from community menu are mixed with different
 languages without indication. I was wondering if i could help to
ARRANGE them into different languages as my first contribution?

please let me know and how i could do it.

chima

Re: Content improvement

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
You can start here: https://camel.apache.org/manual/latest/contributing.html

I'd suggest subscribing to the camel dev mailing list and/or gitter
and introduce yourself there. :)

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>