Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Eric Daras <er...@dafriser.be> on 2001/11/07 20:40:21 UTC

Character encoding

Bonjour,

How can I do to use specials characters with turbine ??? (é, à, è,...)
When I tried to add a string with specials characters into a table, some
become changed (é --> UPPER è,è --> Ë,à --> ?,...)

Eric Daras

Re: Character encoding

Posted by Denis <ji...@respublica.fr>.
Bonjour!

On Wednesday, November 7, 2001, at 07:40  pm, Eric Daras wrote:
> Bonjour,
>
> How can I do to use specials characters with turbine ??? (é, à,
> è,...)
> When I tried to add a string with specials characters into a
> table, some become changed (é --> UPPER è,è --> Ë,à --> ?,...)

The helpful folk on Velocity mailing-list can help you to use
different character sets in templates.
mailto:velocity-user-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org

> Eric Daras

-- Denis.