Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by bob phillips <ra...@easystreet.com> on 2002/05/24 17:46:10 UTC

Table of Contents

is the absence of a table of contents in the index.html deliberate? The toc
is one of the best (late in the cycle, however)
additions to the cocoon site, in my opinion.

regards
bob phillips

Re: Table of Contents

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
bob phillips wrote:

> is the absence of a table of contents in the index.html deliberate? The toc
> is one of the best (late in the cycle, however)
> additions to the cocoon site, in my opinion.
>
> regards
> bob phillips

No, it was not deliberate - just that no-one had linked it
up yet. Also there was not enough documentation to have any
effect. That is done now in CVS.

This functionality will probably get replaced by something
better down the track. For the moment this works well to
aggregate all of the book.xml documents into a ToC using
the power of the Cocoon sitemap.
--David