Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/20 22:24:42 UTC

Testing: I am confirmed as a subscriber

Did this tree just fall in a forest?

If you see this please feel free to reply to it.

Re: Testing: I am confirmed as a subscriber

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Nicholas!

Two things:
1) I'm not as smart as I had hoped.  I forgot that i don't get the
darn email myself if i sent it :-(
2) Our mail archive doesn't seem to work just yet.  It should be here I think:
    http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-nifi-users/

Thanks
Joe

Posted by Nicholas Hughes <ni...@gmail.com>.