Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Sidney Markowitz <si...@sidney.com> on 2008/06/29 00:56:43 UTC

sa-commit mails reject by antivirus filter

I don't know if there is anything to be done about this except at my
end, but FYI, the past couple of weeks of commit messages sent to
sa-commit mailing list for (part 2/2) commits to

spamassassin/rules/trunk/sandbox/jm/20_sought.cf

have been rejected by my ISP's antivirus filter on the mail server. I
believe that they use ClamAV for their signatures. The reject message said

554 5.7.1 Virus HTML.Phishing.Bank-1086 found in mail - rejected

  -- sidney