Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/03/25 10:07:40 UTC

Fwd: [RESULT] (was Re: [VOTE] [RETRY] approve the release of Trinidad's Core (1.0.0-incubating))

the release of trinidad core was approved,
I'll follow up with the *need* procedure to *publish* the release.

-M

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Maven stuff deployed to:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/

Dist, for now only my ~matzew hp

(I'll update the trinidad homepage later)

-M

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
moved them to that directory.

Thx!