Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Christian <dr...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/05/27 15:15:50 UTC

[users@httpd] Re : [users@httpd] Where to download a windows executable installation version of Apache 1.3.12 ?

Shai, Merci beaucoup for the link ! I want this version because I need to build a server with php and phplot and an apache server together with Oracle 10.2 on an new PC, and this version of Apache is running on the older PC. I tried the recent Apache with the older version of PHP (4.01 something) and I can't get the same images than with the older server. That's why I am attempting to install this older Apache. I know there are security problems but I  don't care becasue this server is for an intranet.
I have to add that this versino of Apache was distributed withe Oracle 8i. And I cannot reinstall it with Oracle 8i on my new server.

Thank you for your patience,

Et Vive la France !

Christian