Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by fa...@cressoft.com.pk on 2001/11/12 15:46:45 UTC

Turbine Security

HELLO

I have explored turbine and have found it very usefull. i have set it up on my
system and the default application is running great. BUT Me and my team just
want to use the security features of Turbine like user and permissions etc with
our security Module. For that is there any Object Model in UML I mean so i can
study the classes or is there an easier way to use terbine security cauz i only
want to use its security features.( meaning how can i easily take out the
classes that i want for security from turbine.)
I Shall be very greatfull for any HELP.

Thankx
Fareed