Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/11 06:21:08 UTC

Re: [ApacheCon] Let's make it happen :-)

Hi Justin,

I saw that schedule was announced [1], but my photo is missed. Something was
wrong with it in the end?

[1]
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/schedule

Thanks,
Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [ApacheCon] Let's make it happen :-)

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@gmail.com>.
In case anyone else who is speaking is trying to figure out where to upload
a photo, you can edit your profile on the Sched website.

- Josh

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Piotr,

No probably the system where you usually submit your talk proposals.
Let’s say this time the procedure was slightly different. Just send me a picture off list and I’ll take care of that ☺

Chris

Am 11.03.17, 07:41 schrieb "piotrz" <pi...@gmail.com>:

    Justin,

    You mean that profile when I was doing registration as a speaker?

    Piotr

    -----
    Apache Flex PMC
    piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [ApacheCon] Let's make it happen :-)

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Justin. I have found where to edit it. :)

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [ApacheCon] Let's make it happen :-)

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> I saw that schedule was announced [1]

Yep we need to make some noise about that!

> but my photo is missed. Something was
> wrong with it in the end?

That’s a seperate system to what I’m doing I think it related to your Linux Foundation profile. I plan to get to the Flex JS submit site tomorrow.

Thanks,
Justin