Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Chris <cp...@embarqmail.com> on 2008/02/01 04:03:06 UTC

Re: Bayes and celebrity spam

On Tuesday 29 January 2008 7:51 pm, Robert Fitzpatrick wrote:

> http://esmtp.webtent.net/test2.txt
>
> I have gone through my debug, but can't seem to spot any problems. How
> can one send debug output to file? And what do you think I should be
> looking for given the results of my test?

FWIW, on my home stand alone system your message scored thus:

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 RELAY_UK               Relayed through Brittan
 0.0 DK_POLICY_TESTING      Domain Keys: policy says domain is testing DK
 0.0 DK_SIGNED              Domain Keys: message has a signature
-0.0 DK_VERIFIED            Domain Keys: signature passes verification
 1.0 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5101]
 2.2 DCC_CHECK              listed in DCC (http://rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/)
                            [cpollock 104; Body=1 Fuz1=1 Fuz2=many]
  10 CLAMAV                 Clam AntiVirus detected a virus
 2.5 L_UNVERIFIED_YAHOO     L_UNVERIFIED_YAHOO
 1.0 SAGREY                 Adds 1.0 to spam from first-time senders

--
Chris
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C