Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/27 18:27:11 UTC

Android front end for the SCATour sample application

I have started to build an Android front end to the SCATour sample
application to demonstrate integrating mobile applications with SCA.
BTW, I'm planning to use the SCATour and this Android demo at Java One
2009 next week.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk

Re: Android front end for the SCATour sample application

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 6:36 PM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 9:27 AM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have started to build an Android front end to the SCATour sample
>> application to demonstrate integrating mobile applications with SCA.
>> BTW, I'm planning to use the SCATour and this Android demo at Java One
>> 2009 next week.
>
> And here is how to setup your dev environment to run these
> Android/Tuscany applications
>
> http://lresende.blogspot.com/2009/05/runing-tuscany-android-sample.html

I managed to get a end-to-end scenario working...  integrated with the
search service using json-rpc. The result view is giving some trouble
with marshal of the TripItem, but I temporally workarounded that by
using a dialog to display the results....

Please let me know if you have any feedback...

Thanks

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.