Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by "troy d. straszheim" <tr...@resophonic.com> on 2004/08/21 16:03:21 UTC

Re: build bug? [Fixed: use CGI.pm <= 3.0]

OK, that was it.  There are still a number of errors in the test
output, I'm assuming these are not really errors but inconsistencies in
what the tests return from what the testing framework expects to see.
After rolling back to CGI.pm 3.0 things work again.

Thanks for the help...

-T