Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Thin Line <as...@yahoo.com> on 2012/04/24 21:22:36 UTC

Status of HTTP Service

In the current docs for HTTP Service, I see the following:

The Jetty based implementation supports the following Jetty specific configuration as of Http Service Jetty Bundle 2.4:
	* org.apache.felix.host - Host name or IP Address of the interface to listen on. The default is null causing Jetty to listen on all interfaces.

Will this be available any time soon? If not, does the current snapshot include support for this property?

Thanks,
Adrian

Re: Status of HTTP Service

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

Am 24.04.2012 um 21:22 schrieb Thin Line:

> In the current docs for HTTP Service, I see the following:
>

> The Jetty based implementation supports the following Jetty specific configuration as of Http Service Jetty Bundle 2.4:
> 	* org.apache.felix.host - Host name or IP Address of the interface to listen on. The default is null causing Jetty to listen on all interfaces.
>
> Will this be available any time soon? If not, does the current snapshot include support for this property?

There is no concrete planning and everything depends on free cycles ...

And yes, this functionality is available in the current source base and you can use it if you build it yourselves.

Regards
Felix