Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by 雷宇 <le...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/05 08:58:32 UTC

storm spout go down for about 1 hour

hi all:
            my storm topology has a problem ,my spout will go down and
reboot ,the same to the bolt .there is one spout and two bolts.on storm
ui,I find the spout lantency will increaced to 200 after the topology setup
for about 1 hour,and then reboot. I also increase the parallelism of the
bolts .I try set numAckers = numWorkers and also set numAckersIt =0  make
no difference.The storm version is 0.9.0.1 .I also not find some worthy
logs.can you give me some suggest for what kind of things might make that
happen?Thank you.

Best Wishes,
lei yu