Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Richard Rousseau <rr...@rlca.com> on 2004/03/18 21:05:54 UTC

Visual Studio.NET Web Projects...

Is there a definitive way to handle the ".svn" directory issue yet?  I
have tried renaming the directory before and after refresh with no luck,
and changing all of my web projects to class libraries is not going to
work either.

There were a few emails in the archive about recompiling with an
underscore instead of a period.  Has this met with any success?  Are
there other workarounds?  I would love to get off of VSS.

RE: Visual Studio.NET Web Projects...

Posted by Alexander Zeitler <az...@aspintranet.de>.
Hi,

> Is there a definitive way to handle the ".svn" directory issue yet?  I
> have tried renaming the directory before and after refresh with no luck,
> and changing all of my web projects to class libraries is not going to
> work either.

you can do this one - works fine:
http://staff.develop.com/onion/Samples/aspdotnet_without_web_projects.htm

best regards