Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by stella luna <st...@mac.com> on 2004/06/11 23:32:26 UTC

MySQL connection denied

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to get connection, DataSource
invalid: "Unable to connect to any hosts due to exception:
(java.util.PropertyPermission file.encoding rea

exerpt from my web.xml file

   <context-param>
     <param-name>
       javax.servlet.jsp.jstl.sql.dataSource
     </param-name>
     <param-value>

jdbc:mysql:///tgrant_com_-
_Example,com.mysql.jdbc.Driver,username,passwrod
    </param-value>
   </context-param>

Anyone have any clue? I have Ensim 3.7 pro, and i suspect that it is
putting some sort of sercurity restraints on my jvm?

thanks..