Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Pitoniso Rikito Rikin <ai...@yahoo.es> on 2007/05/11 21:12:42 UTC

[users@httpd] Is posible do that using my SERVER APACHE!!

i like establish a connection with my server SSH trought my Server Apache...using of course protocol's http "POST" principal....somebody

---------------------------------

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com

Re: [users@httpd] Is posible do that using my SERVER APACHE!!

Posted by Pitoniso Rikito Rikin <ai...@yahoo.es>.
the method connect it's FORBIDEN

ok thx anyway

Krist van Besien <kr...@gmail.com> escribió: On 5/11/07, Pitoniso Rikito Rikin  wrote:
> In my network the only port avaible is the 80 and 21

You could also just run your ssh daemon on port 21 then, you know...

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com
Bremgarten b. Bern, Switzerland

---------------------------------

Posted by Krist van Besien <kr...@gmail.com>.
On 5/11/07, Pitoniso Rikito Rikin <ai...@yahoo.es> wrote:
> In my network the only port avaible is the 80 and 21

You could also just run your ssh daemon on port 21 then, you know...

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com
Bremgarten b. Bern, Switzerland
--
A: It reverses the normal flow of conversation.
Q: What's wrong with top-posting?

Re: [users@httpd] Is posible do that using my SERVER APACHE!!

Posted by Pitoniso Rikito Rikin <ai...@yahoo.es>.
In my network the only port avaible is the 80 and 21 now the method i can uses to comunicate obviously is the POST method so exist many software that uses this method to establish a connection, www.your-freedom.com, www.http-tunnel.com, uses this method....

i'm explain much better now my english is to bad i'm speak spanish...

Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> escribió: On 5/11/07, Pitoniso Rikito Rikin  wrote:
> i like establish a connection with my server SSH trought my Server Apache...using of course protocol's http "POST" principal....somebody

Try: http://www.google.com/search?q=ssh+over+http

If that's not what you mean, then you'll need to explain much more clearly.

Joshua.

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.