Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/19 09:25:06 UTC

[ASDoc] TextFlow

I'm pretty sure that the docs here are wrong:
https://flex.apache.org/asdoc/flashx/textLayout/elements/TextFlow.html

It says: A TextFlow object can have ParagraphElement and DivElement objects as children.

If I'm not mistaken, a TextFlow can have a ListElement as a child as well, so that should be "A TextFlow object can have ParagraphElement, DivElement and ListElement objects as children."

Should I add this to JIRA?

Also, I'd think that flow.getElementsByTypeName("ParagraphElement") should return an array of the ParagraphElements in the flow. This does not seem to work. It retruns an empty array in my tests. Am I going about it wrong, or is this a bug?

Harbs

Re: [ASDoc] TextFlow

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Okay. Done.

Re: [ASDoc] TextFlow

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,

Re: [ASDoc] TextFlow

Posted by Gavriel Harbater <ga...@gmail.com>.
> Also, I'd think that flow.getElementsByTypeName("ParagraphElement") should return an array of the ParagraphElements in the flow. This does not seem to work. It retruns an empty array in my tests. Am I going about it wrong, or is this a bug?

Okay. This was my error. This: flow.getElementsByTypeName("ParagraphElement") Should be this: flow.getElementsByTypeName("p")