Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nathan Coast <na...@codeczar.com> on 2004/05/28 15:04:47 UTC

deploy:artifact confusion

Hi,

I have some code in a plugin:

<deploy:artifact
artifact="${maven.build.dir}/${maven.final.name}-example.zip"
                 type="example"
                 assureDirectoryCommand="mkdir -p"
                 siteCommand="cd @deployDirectory@;chmod -R g+u *;"
             />

I placed the following in build.properties

maven.repo.list=R1

#settings for repository 'R1'
maven.repo.R1=ftp://ftp.codeczar.com
maven.repo.R1.username=*********
maven.repo.R1.password=*********
maven.repo.R1.directory=/usr/ngasi/contexts/codeczar/codeczar/maven

when executing the script I get the following error, it seems to be
ignoring the build.properties

Execute failed: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: ssh -l nathan
login.ibiblio.org "mkdir -p /publi
c/html/maven/codeczar/examples" error=2

When I include the following in project.xml
<distributionSite>ftp://ftp.codeczar.com</distributionSite>
<distributionDirecotry>/usr/ngasi/contexts/codeczar/codeczar/maven</distributionDirecotry>

I get the following error
File......
D:\apache\Maven-1.0-rc3\plugins\maven-deploy-plugin-1.3\plugin.jelly
Element... ant:exec
Line...... 108
Column.... 53
Execute failed: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: ssh -l nathan
ftp://ftp.codeczar.com "mkdir -p /
codeczar/examples" error=2

any help greatly appreciated
cheers