Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@cup.hp.com> on 2002/01/29 20:16:01 UTC

Re: FW: DELI updates

I've checked in these changes, except for the sitemap one, which would turn on
DELI for all the XSLT transformers.

Some time ago I introduced another transformer xslt-deli, which was an exact
copy of the xslt transformer, except for the use-deli option, which was turned
on. This would allow us to have two XSLT transformers, the usual one, which is
a plain XSLT transformer, and a second one which has DELI support added. Is
this a good idea? If so, I'd like to re-add it, as this would fix some of the
problems we have testing the DELI support.

Greetings,
Ovidiu