Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Aashita Sharma <aa...@yahoo.co.in.INVALID> on 2017/05/05 21:41:24 UTC

Development Help!

Hello,
Request you to help me subscribe or register to  Mailing Lists so that if I come across any issue while developing my code, I'll be having some help to resolve it.

|   |    |

|   |
Mailing Lists
 Home page of The Apache Software Foundation  |   |

 Regards,  Aashita

Re: Development Help!

Posted by Bruce Schuchardt <bs...@pivotal.io>.
Aashita, you probably want the user@geode.apache.org group.  The